Customer is a leading Personal Data Privacy and Protection provider.
It enables organizations to discover and map all types of data from all enterprise data sources; automatically classify, correlate, and catalogue identity & entity data into profiles; manage and protect enterprise data with advanced data intelligence; and automate data privacy and protection.
It identifies all PII across structured, unstructured, cloud & Big Data.
Customer requested to build a Connector app to integrate their platform with Salesforce to scan the cases and attachments present in the Salesforce connected app for finding the PII information.
- Salesforce provides customer-relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- Sacumen developed the Connector app to integrate Salesforce App using C# 8.0 (.NET Core 3.0). The Connector app performs the following actions:
- Creates a Connector app in Salesforce organization.
- Authenticates the Connector app user via OAuth2.0 using username-password flow.
- Gets the access token to make authenticated REST API calls.
- Retrieves the cases and attachments details from the Salesforce app.
- Samples the fetched data using predefined sampling techniques.
- Formats the received data in the required format and pass it to the customer.