Customer is a leading Personal Data Privacy and Protection provider.
It enables organizations to discover and map all types of data from all enterprise data sources; automatically classify, correlate, and catalogue identity & entity data into profiles; manage and protect enterprise data with advanced data intelligence; and automate data privacy and protection.
It identifies all PII across structured, unstructured, cloud & Big Data.
Customer requested to build a Connector app to integrate their platform with Box to scan the files present in the Box storage for finding the PII information.
- With Box, you get a single place to manage, secure, share and govern all of the content for your internal and external collaboration and processes, it connects to all your apps.
- Sacumen developed the Connector app to integrate Box storage using C# 8.0 (.NET Core 3.0). The Connector app performs the following actions:
- Creates a connection to Box storage using the access token.
- Retrieves and downloads the files from the Box storage using REST API.
- Samples the fetched data using predefined sampling techniques.
- Formats the received data in the required format and pass it to the customer.