Customer is a leading Threat Intelligence solution provider.
They provide a platform for companies to aggregate and act upon Threat Intelligence.
Customer requested for the integration of their product with the GitHub
- Connector ingests GitHub events via a webhook. The webhook is configured to point to the Connector supported HTTP source.
- The events configured for monitoring were as follows: Repository, Team, Pull, Push, Project, Fork, membership, repository_vulnerability_alert etc.
- The webhook was configured at Organization level and passes the events data in JSON format
- The Connector receives the events data and parses response data and writes in the LEEF format
- Selenium automation scripts were used to generate the GitHub events for testing
Sacumen at a glance
Sacumen specializes in working with Security Product Companies. We are working with 50+ Security Product Companies such as Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Varonis, AlienVault, IBM, CA Technologies, ThreatConnect, SecurityScorecard, ForgeRock, Code42, Flashpoint etc in the areas of Connector Development, Connector Support and Product Engineering.
We have built 700+ Connectors in the areas of SIEM, IAM, Ticketing Systems, Incident Response, Cloud Applications, Cloud Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Feed, Endpoint Security, Cloud Storage, GRC, Vulnerability Management, Authentication, etc.