Customer is a leading Personal Data Privacy and Protection provider.
It enables organizations to discover and map all types of data from all enterprise data sources; automatically classify, correlate, and catalog identity & entity data into profiles; manage and protect enterprise data with advanced data intelligence; and automate data privacy and protection.
It identifies all PII across structured, unstructured, cloud & Big Data.
Customer requested to build a Connector app to integrate their platform with Amazon Relational Database to scan the data present in the Amazon RDS for finding the PII information.
- Couchbase Server, originally known as Membase, is an open-source, distributed multi-model NoSQL document-oriented database software package that is optimized for interactive applications.
- Sacumen developed the Connector app to integrate Couchbase using C# 8.0 (.NET Core 3.0). The Connector app performs the following actions:
- Creates an connection to Couchbase cluster using basic auth.
- Connects to buckets present in the cluster.
- Retrieves the documents of all the buckets.
- Samples the fetched data using predefined sampling techniques.
- Formats the received data in required format and pass it to the customer.