Connector as a Service
Prebuilt 50+ Connectors and comes out of box
Security Product Companies have huge need to build Connectors will third party applications. This need is driven by multiple factors such as Customer requirement, enhance product capabilities etc.
Target systems can be present on Cloud, On-premise, Hybrid environment.
Complexities are added in terms of the varied options offers by Target systems such as :
- Interfaces available to integrate ( REST API, SOAP, SFTP, Message Queue, SNMP, SDKs etc.)
- Data types (JSON, Syslog, File system, XML etc.)
- Authentication and Authorization options ( OAuth, API Token, Username/Password, OTP, MFA, SAML etc.)
- Rate limit, Pagination, Latency, Concurrency
- Data volume
Security Product Companies end up writing customized, non-standardized Connectors for these Target systems. This leads not only to increased development and support cost but also less efficient Connectors in terms of performance, scalability and extensibility.
Sacumen’s Connector as a Service ( CaaS) exactly addresses those challenges mentioned above!
CaaS is a Cloud-based containerized software solution that gives our customers an open, faster and more secure way to fetch data from their system(s) and send to varied target systems.
Each CaaS includes containerized middleware and common software services for development and management, on top of a common integration layer — designed to reduce development time for new Connector up to 40 percent and operational expenses up to 60 percent.
Makes call to our customer’s Source system to retrieve the data after completing the authentication with the Source system
Authentication Manager handles authentication with source and Target systems using various options such as OAuth, API Token, Username/Password, OTP
Parses the incoming data in various data types such as JSON, Syslog, XML etc
Maps to the specific fields of the Target system
Transform the processed data into the final format (JSON, Syslog, XML etc) required by the Target system
Takes the transformed data and feeds into the Target system in varied ways such as streaming, writing to db/file system etc.
Captures metrics related to processed data and showcase in Dashboard and Reports.
CaaS Sample Connectors list
- Development Cost Saving up to 40% & Operations expenses by
- Up to 30% faster time to win new customers
- Multiple Data Types Support – JSON, Syslog, File system, XML etc.
- Multiple Authentication Manager Support – OAuth, API Token,
- Multiple Interfaces Support- REST API, SOAP, SFTP, Message
Queue, SNMP, SDKs
- High Volume Data Management makes the solution scalable
- Modular & Template-based approach makes ease to
configure and extend
- Timely updates and issue with Annual Support Model
Sacumen at a glance
Sacumen specializes in working with Security Product Companies. We are working with 50+ Security Product Companies such as Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Varonis, AlienVault, IBM, CA Technologies, ThreatConnect, SecurityScorecard, ForgeRock, Code42, Flashpoint etc in the areas of Connector Development, Connector Support and Product Engineering.
We have built 750+ Connectors in the areas of SIEM, DevOps, IAM, Ticketing Systems, Incident Response, Cloud Applications, Cloud Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Feed, Endpoint Security, Cloud Storage, GRC, Vulnerability Management, Authentication, etc.