Data Collector as a Service
Prebuilt 55+ Connectors and comes out of box
Data Collection becomes the “necessary-evil”!
Source systems could store both structured and unstructured data. Further complexities are added in terms of the varied options offered by Source systems such as :
- Interfaces available to integrate ( REST API, SOAP, SFTP, Message Queue, SNMP, SDKs, etc.)
- Data types (JSON, Syslog, File system, XML, etc.)
- Authentication and Authorization options ( OAuth, API Token, Username/Password, OTP, MFA, SAML, etc.)
- Rate limit, Pagination, Latency, Concurrency
- Data volume
Security Product Companies end up writing customized, non-standardized Collectors for these Source systems. This leads not only to increased development and support cost but also less efficient Collectors in terms of performance, scalability, and extensibility.
DaaS is a Cloud-based containerized software solution that gives our customers an open, faster and more secure way to fetch data ( both Structured and Non-structured data) from varied Source systems and feed into their platform.
Each DaaS includes containerized middleware and common software services for development and management, on top of a common integration layer — designed to reduce development time for new Collectors up to 40 percent and operational expenses up to 60 percent.
DaaS sample Connector list & Architecture
- Support for both Structured and Unstructured data
- High data volume management
- Support for Multiple data types coming from Source systems
- Multiple authentication options supported
- Modular approach accelerates New Collector development
- Support for multiple interfaces exposed by Source systems
End to end management of Data Collector development process (development to support) gives a greater peace of mind
Sacumen at a glance
Sacumen specializes in working with Security Product Companies. We are working with 50+ Security Product Companies such as Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Varonis, AlienVault, IBM, CA Technologies, ThreatConnect, SecurityScorecard, ForgeRock, Code42, Flashpoint etc in the areas of Connector Development, Connector Support and Product Engineering.
We have built 700+ Connectors in the areas of SIEM, IAM, Ticketing Systems, Incident Response, Cloud Applications, Cloud Monitoring, Threat Intelligence Feed, Endpoint Security, Cloud Storage, GRC, Vulnerability Management, Authentication, etc.