Do you want to work with security product companies to develop innovative security products and solutions?
- Career Level:- C++ developer
- Experience:- 3-5 Years
- Industry:- IT/Computers - Software
- Mandatory Skills:- REST API, advanced C++,Unix
What you will do:
Work on security product and solution development involving C++ programming
Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client’s business requirements.
Be the technical authority of the product while engaging with current/potential customers and external teams.
Provide technical leadership to team members as required
Build technical expertise in various areas as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering/MCA.
Advanced C++ programming skills
· Familiar with STL template
· Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
· Understanding of TDD practices and experience with CPP Unit Testing
· Experience in REST is a Must
– Experience in writing MUnit unit test methods and code coverage
– Experience in developing C++ Interface library that is compatible with Windows (32 and 64 bit), Linus and MacOS
· Experience in Agile Development
· Experience with GIT repository
· Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
· Familiar with C++ profiler and sanitizer
· Knowledge of script language on Unix
Good to have:
A strong understanding of modern development processes including agile development
Strong technical foundation in one or more domains such as Identity and access management, API Management, Authentication.
Strong interpersonal, verbal presentation, written communication